Friday, April 6, 2012

I highly recommend Dan to anyone who needs to transfer their precious videos to DVD.

04/06/2012 Home Movie Transfer
Lewis Roth from Elizabeth





One day I had some down time, hand nothing to do so I decided to watch my Bar Mitzvah video. (I m 30 plus now so it was a long time ago) I inserted the tape, and nothing! Just a static picture. I had no idea what happened, so I brought the tape to Dan Weiniger from Home Video Studio whom came highly recommended to me. He said, Lewis VHS tapes are made from magnetic media and as time passes the image will start to fade. What he was basically telling was that the quality of the image you see on VHS or any other magnetic media is not permanent. This was something I never knew before. I was upset that my bar mitzvah video was gone, but I was happy because Dan successfully converted all of my other precious memories to DVD. 


I highly recommend Dan to anyone who needs to transfer their precious videos to DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment