Saturday, February 25, 2012
Posted by Home Video Studio-Westfield, NJ at 9:51 AM
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Good news video enthusiasts! It's a buyer's market in the consumer camcorder world. Today's models are smaller, lighter and more affordable than ever - yet capture your most precious moments with more quality than ever before. Here are some of the latest types of camcorders available:Pocket Camcorders: Many of us just want to point and shoot!
- Flash based
- Low cost
- Good quality for the money
- Convenient and portable
- Easy transfer to your computer
- Not a lot of memory
- Small lenses, file compression, and lack of manual controls means not as high quality as more expensive cameras
- Internal hard drive based
- Better HD video quality than pocket camcorder
- Larger than pocket camera
- Portable, reasonably priced and easy to use
- Some include SD card slot for removable media
- More memory, bigger lenses and sensors
- Higher quality components assure higher quality video
- Many more manual controls
- More accommodation for good audio recording
- Many accommodate MiniDV tape in addition to removable flash
- A still camera that shoots professional quality HD video
- Not as bulky as a video camera
- Rather expensive
Here are a few more tips to consider:
Check out the LCD screen in daylight:You want to see what your doing.
For longer recording times, buy an extra, higher-capacity battery: Nothing's more frustrating than losing a shot because you ran out of juice.
Try out the camera's controls before you buy: You want to like working with your camera!
Posted by Home Video Studio-Westfield, NJ at 6:06 AM