Thursday, July 12, 2012


How Do I Care for My Camera In Hot Weather?



It's still summer and it's still hot out there.  In my last post I shared tips on caring for your laptop in hot weather, today it's time to talk about your cameras.  Not only would I have difficulty functioning on any give day without a computer, I rarely have a day go by without a camera of some sort in my hands.  This weekend I'll be helping babysit my granddaughter while her daddy plays in a golf tournament.  This will of course necessitate the taking of many photos and video.  I don't want anything, especially the heat, to get in the way of some amazing photo opportunity. So, here are links to some articles on caring for your camera in the heat.  Take a look, take heed, and happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment