Monday, June 20, 2011

VHS to DVD - Thanks for the Kind Words Nancy - I'm so happy you and your family are enjoying your memories on DVD!

Video Services Testimonials from our valued customers:

06/17/2011 Home Movie Transfer



Nancy from Flemington






After almost viewing all of our family videos, I can say that I am so grateful for any taping that I did of my girls. We had so many laughs as our memories were shown in front of us. There is no greater mother daughter moment than watching your child's birth with her and then every month there after. Priceless stuff! My only regret is not running the camera more. Thank you, Dan for your great service - it was easy and extremely affordable - how do you put a price on watching your life in front of your eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment