Monday, June 18, 2012





06/17/2012
Digital Video Services
- Stacey McDermott from Westfield
I am a teacher in Westfield, and usually around this time I scramble
around last minute trying to put together a DVD for each of my
students as an end-of-the-year gift.

Not this year! When I heard about Home Video Studios from a
colleague I immediately e-mailed Dan about my project. He got
right back to me and even stopped by my classroom to finalize details.

I had just recently purchased an iflip video camera and was
apprehensive about using it correctly-Dan helped me out on all fronts.
The day after giving him my video, I had a bag of 23 DVDs delivered
to my classroom- complete with a picture of my class on the disc itself.

I told Dan, "I hope you don't mind when you get an e-mail from
me EVERY year around this time!" I would recommend
Home Video Studios to all my friends, colleagues, and family
members. Thanks!!

www.HomeVideoStudio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment