Friday, December 16, 2011

I rate this A++. Thanks Dan for helping my family preserve 4 generations of great memories!!


Home Movie Transfer
Joe from Hunterdon
If you have old 8mm family movies
deteriorating away in the closet,
you owe it yourself and
your family to put them on DVD now,
before it is too late.

I brought Dan 20 years worth
of celluloid from the 50's, 60's
and 70's that I no longer had
a way to view or enjoy.
He and his tech had a monumental
task but did an absolutely
FABULOUS job of digitizing
them, color balancing, adding
music and putting them on a set
of archival DVDs
that I can now play over and over as
easy as watching TV.

When Dan says
that he strives for 100% customer
satsifaction he really means it.
The opportunity for my children and
my neices/nephews to see their
parents, grandparents, and
great-grandparents
having fun from more than a half century
ago is PRICELESS. If you have any doubt
call Dan, talk with him, ask questions.
I guarantee that you will not be
disappointed with his professionalism
and the quality of
what you will get for your money.

I rate this A++. Thanks Dan for helping
my family preserve 4 generations of
great memories!!

Learn More: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment